Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive
Garnett Keeler is a highly successful Surrey-based B2B PR agency looking for a bright, articulate and enthusiastic Senior Account Executive to work with clients in the automotive, logistics and aviation sectors.
The right candidate will have excellent communication skills, a creative mind, a strong work ethic and at least two years’ experience in journalism or PR.
Responsibilities will include writing press releases and features; developing digital content and marketing materials; managing photographers, filming projects and being actively involved in social media initiatives.
You’ll work as part of our close-knit team, ensuring we maintain excellent client relationships and deliver exceptional results.
We reward hard work and offer real opportunities for training (internal and external) and career development. In return for your skills and commitment, you’ll get:
- Up to £27.5k DOE (plus a salary review after six months)
- Modern offices with spacious workstations
- Smartphone and laptop
- Company pension
- Performance-related annual bonus scheme
- Free parking at the agency, which is close to two mainline rail stations
- The chance to be part of a fun, dynamic and successful team
If this is the job for you please email firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why (maximum 500 words). Please attach your CV, and details of your current salary and notice period.
To provide excellent account service to clients to meet their PR objectives and implement the strategies and activities detailed by Account Managers/Directors.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To take a brief from a client and write coherent and factually accurate copy (including press releases and case studies) that require minimal amendments from senior colleagues and clients
- Identify feature opportunities, understanding the business issues or product requirements to sell in features and draft feature length copy as required
- To identify relevant media titles, bloggers, influencers and journalists, develop contacts and pitch story ideas
- To scan relevant trade media and national media (including print, online and social media) for issues and stories which can be leveraged for clients, develop angles and comments and take action as appropriate.
- Produce internal copy for clients’ newsletters, internal briefings and intranets.
- To brief and manage suppliers including photographers and film crews
- General account co-ordination, organisation and project management for clients as required
- To keep records of media coverage (paid or otherwise) and provide reports for clients as appropriate, whilst adhering to NLA and CLA copyright regulations
- To create tailored social media content and be involved with engagement and monitoring
- To attend client meetings, providing agendas and contact reports and prepare weekly/fortnightly/monthly reports on account activity as directed by the account lead
- Participating in presentations to existing clients and at new business pitches