Account Executive / Senior Account Executive, Surrey
Up to £28k, DOE
We are a successful B2B PR agency based in Carshalton in Surrey, working with some of the biggest brands in our sectors (animal health, logistics, transport & technology) and we enjoy long-term client relationships which defy industry trends.
We are among the fewer than 10% of all PR agencies in the UK to have been awarded the PRCA’s Communications Management Standard – passing our most recent audit with a score of 91%.
As a journalist-led agency we place a significant focus on generating great content for our clients. This makes the role ideally suited to a talented journalist seeking their first taste of PR, or an experienced PR professional with excellent writing skills. However, just being good isn’t enough. We have built our client base by delivering exceptional service and results to our clients, which add significant value to all involved.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about their work, and who will share the same commitment we have to producing outstanding results.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To take a brief from a client and write coherent and factually accurate copy (including press releases and case studies) that require minimal amendments from senior colleagues and clients
- Identify feature opportunities, understanding the business issues or product requirements to sell in features and draft feature length copy as required
- To identify relevant media titles, bloggers, influencers and journalists, develop contacts and pitch story ideas
- To scan relevant trade media and national media (including print, online and social media) for issues and stories which can be leveraged for clients, develop angles and comments and take action as appropriate
- Produce internal copy for clients’ newsletters, internal briefings and intranets
- To brief and manage suppliers including photographers and film crews
- General account co-ordination, organisation and project management for clients as required
- To keep records of media coverage (paid or otherwise) and provide reports for clients as appropriate, whilst adhering to NLA and CLA copyright regulations
- To create tailored social media content and be involved with engagement and monitoring
- To attend client meetings, providing agendas and contact reports and prepare weekly/fortnightly/monthly reports on account activity as directed by the account lead
- Participating in presentations to existing clients and at new business pitches
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
||NCTJ foundation or diploma qualification or Marketing/PR qualification|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SALARY: Up to £28k DOE
BENEFITS: Modern air-conditioned offices with spacious workstations, company smartphone and laptop, company pension scheme, performance-related annual bonus scheme, free secure parking (agency also close to two mainline rail stations)
HOURS: 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, 9am – 5pm Friday
ANNUAL LEAVE: 25 days per year pro rata from starting date, plus your birthday off work.
PLACE OF WORK: Inver House, 37-39 Pound St, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 3PG.
Please apply by sending your CV with a covering letter addressing the essential criteria and how you are strongly suited to this position. Emails to email@example.com