Title: PR & Comms Account Manager (B2B)
Location: Carshalton, Surrey (hybrid: 2 days office / 3 days home)
Are you an experienced journalist, technical writer, copywriter, content creator or PR/marcomms specialist looking for an excellent salary and rewards package, working within a friendly and supportive team?
We are looking for a highly organised and enthusiastic Account Manager to join our successful B2B PR Agency in Surrey, established for more than 50 years. You will be working alongside talented colleagues who regularly achieve record-breaking results for an impressive array of international blue-chip businesses.
Your portfolio of clients will include major brands within the healthcare, pharmaceutical and animal health sectors. Previous sector experience is not necessary – we hire based upon skills set, attitude, professionalism and commitment to delivering award-winning work for our clients.
You’ll be bright, keen to impress and must have a passion for writing in all its forms, including an ability to distil complex topics into different forms of client-ready content.
And as you’ll quickly become the day-to-day contact for our clients as well as our sector press, you’ll need to be a confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
PR Account Manager Duties:
- Create written content including press releases, technical articles, advertorials, features, web copy and social media posts
- Build a deep understanding of our client’s products, technology and brand ensuring tone, personality and style is consistent across all written work
- Manage the day-to-day running of accounts
- Develop strong relationships with clients
- Pitch ideas and stories to journalists
- Work with our design and digital teams to fulfil client briefs
- Attend client meetings and events
- Support on event / exhibition management when required
PR Account Manager Requirements:
- At least two years in a content creation, journalism, marcomms or PR role (agency or in-house)
- A passion for writing and delivering results
- A good understanding of writing for different audiences
- Excellent written English and attention-to-detail
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong commitment to delivering an exceptional client experience
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
PR Account Manager Benefits:
- Opportunity to join a close-knit, committed, friendly and ambitious team within a highly successful and longstanding family business
- The ability to quickly make an impact and become integral to our clients
- Competitive salary, plus generous bonus
- Hybrid working (two days agency / three days home)
- Perkbox membership – selection of 200+ perks
- Quarterly staff socials
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply now to email@example.com
Registered in England No. 1141919 | Registered office: Inver House, 37-39 Pound Street, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 3PG, United Kingdom